Boca Tech Auto Center offers Porsche® auto repair and maintenance services in Boca Raton, also serving Deerfield Beach, Delray Beach and all of Palm Beach and Broward Counties in Florida. Our Porsche® repair shop in Boca Raton is conveniently located to Porsche owners interested in auto repair and scheduled maintenance services for incredibly low cost.
We specialize in the following Porsche® repair and maintenance services for all makes and models: brakes, air conditioning and heating, auto body, engines (drive train, engine cooling system), tires, suspension systems and electrical systems. If your Porsche is in need of scheduled maintenance or repairs, Boca Tech Auto Center is the place to call – we provide professional, premium auto care for Porsches for amazingly low prices.
Call (561) 395-0087 or visit us at 2501 NW 1st Ave. Bay #3 in Boca Raton 33431 to have your Porsche® repaired or serviced today!
Porsche® Repair, Maintenance and Services Include:
[accordions] [accordion title=”Brakes Maintenance and Repair”]
- Rotor resurfacing and replacement.
- Brake pad replacement.
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) repair and maintenance.
- Hydraulic brake system flush and repairs.
- Air conditioning service and repair.
- Heating system service and repair.
- Freon recovery and recharging.
- Alarm system repairs and re-programming.
- Minor and major auto body repair.
- Convertible top repairs and re-covering, sunroof repairs.
- Window glass replacement.
- Door latch and lock repairs.
- Power window motor replacement.
- Light bulb replacement including headlights, fog lights, turn signals and tail lights.
- Airbag system repairs and component replacement.
- Scheduled maintenance (5K, 15K, 30K Mile, etc.).
- Warning light diagnosis, “Check Engine” light.
- Fuel pump and fuel filter repair and replacement.
- Flush fluids including coolant, brake, transmission and power steering.
- Engine oil and oil filter changes with premium synthetic oils.
- Automatic transmission filter replacement.
- Timing belt replacement and adjustment.
- Engine repairs including engine replacement and rebuilding.
- Engine tune-up and re-programming.
- Clutch replacement and flywheel resurfacing.
- Drive shaft, cv joint and differential replacement.
- Transmission, Differential, Transfer Case and other Drive-train Resealing.
- Transmission repair, maintenance and replacement.
- Front wheel alignment and four wheel alignment
- Suspension repairs including shocks, struts, control arm, bushings and bearings.
- Upgrades including electronic air suspension and conversions to coil springs.
- Tire mounting and balancing including performance tires.
- Radiator reconditioning, flushing and replacement.
- Cylinder head gasket replacement.
- Cooling fan and hose diagnosis and replacement.
- Alternator and starter replacement.
- Battery testing, maintenance, and replacement.
- Electrical troubleshooting repair.
“When my 911 engine broke during a track day event at Sebring, FL, I didn’t hesitate to have it towed directly to Boca Tech for what became the replacement of the entire drive-line. From Ellie’s sourcing of a suitable donor car and necessary parts to Mike’s attention to detail throughout the driveline replacement project, using a shop other than Boca Tech never crossed my mind. The job grew to include the installation of upgrades to the engine and transmission that increased the car’s reliability and drivability when driven hard as I have intended from the time I bought the car. My needs and desires were listened to and provided for as the project unfolded and my 911 hasn’t performed this well since it rolled off the assembly line, all while being done inside my stated budget! Thanks Boca Tech!!”
Phil Croyle, Boca Raton, FL
2002 Porsche 911 Carrera
We provide premium Porsche Services for amazingly low prices.